Covid-19 has radically changed the way brands communicate with their clients. 97% of companies have sped up their digital transformation process due to the pandemic. How are they doing that, you ask? Well, if you look at the statistics, giving shoppers a personalized online experience is a huge area for growth. And guess what… that’s where online catalogs come in.
With online publications you can measure your readers’ behavior as they’re reading. You’re getting to know your leads/clients better every second. With that information, marketers can craft personalized offers and catalog content based on their readers’ ever-expanding profiles. Superb reader engagement and buying intention are almost guaranteed.
At Publitas, we’ve experienced countless times how e-publications can transform brands, from the top of the funnel, to the bottom line. But don’t just take our word for it. We scoured the web for research reports that showcase the power of content personalization.
Take 3 minutes to look at these graphs, and you’ll know exactly what level of personalization customers expect, how far your competitors already are in implementing personalization, and what techniques companies use to make it all happen.
Your clients will soon thank you for it!
Improvements you can expect from personalization
- 53% of companies are seeing customer loyalty increases from their personalization efforts.
- 43% of companies realized improved revenue from extensive personalization.
- 43% see increased retention from personalization efforts.
- 90% of companies are seeing positive effects from personalisation efforts, like increases in loyalty, revenue of retention.
Objectives and challenges of personalization
- 64% say improving the customer experience is a primary objective for data-driven personalisation, while 44% find it challenging.
- 44% say increasing visitor engagement is a primary objective for data-driven personalisation, while 42% find it challenging.
The #1 technology implemented for e-commerce
- 58% of companies implemented technologies to personalize the buying experience for B2B customers.
- 57% of companies say they’ve implemented digitized catalog management.
Online shopping & personalization
- 36% of shoppers expect personalized product recommendations on retailer websites, while 27% don’t expect any personalizations.
- 32% of shoppers expect personalized discounts for the products they’re buying.
- 22% of shoppers expect size recommendations when shopping.
Where personalization matters most
- 34% of retail marketers use advanced personalization across the entire customer lifecycle.
Adoption of personalization solutions
- 54% of companies are currently using a web experience engine to personalize the customer experience.
- 87% of companies have an active or planned product recommendation engine.
Getting your personalization data
- 94% of retailers use purchase history data to support personalization efforts.
- 72% of companies use website behavioral data to support personalization efforts in retail.
Well, now you know how much personalization customers expect in their online shopping experience. And what companies are doing to meet customers’ ever-increasing demands.
Can’t wait to improve your company’s personalisation efforts? What better way than to start with an online catalog! Offering your readers a personalized reading experience is closer than you ever thought possible.
comments powered by Disqus