UX Lead (full-time)
Prototype the future!
In everything that we do, we want to create things that add value to people’s lives. These are products that we’d enjoy using ourselves, results that make us proud, and work that inspires others. We’re passionate about building aesthetic, functional, and high quality digital catalogs with a unique visual identity. A product that’s not only beautiful and elegant in the way it looks, but one that’s also intuitive and pleasant to use. This is why we need your help.
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled UX designer to lead our product design department and build an extraordinary team of product designers. Get in touch with a link to your portfolio or Dribbble account and let us know why you can help.
As a UX lead, you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as UX lead for the product as whole.
- Leading customer and usability research.
- Working closely with senior developers to implement features.
- Working closely with the product manager to translate product use cases, customer personas, and business priorities into specific UX/UI solutions.
- Working closely with the designer to implement visual designs for product features.
The ideal person for this role:
- Has a strong background in web-application design for an online product.
- Is an expert on UX best practices and can translate these into fantastic interfaces.
- Has top-level knowledge of the different technical aspects of a SaaS platform.
- Has in-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS.
What can you expect from us?
- Good terms of employment.
- A remarkable company culture.
- A great working environment at a startup in the center of Amsterdam.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.