UX Lead (full-time)
Prototype the future!
In everything that we do, we want to create things that add value to people’s lives. These are products that we’d enjoy using ourselves, results that make us proud, and work that inspires others. We’re passionate about building aesthetic, functional, and high quality digital catalogs with a unique visual identity. A product that’s not only beautiful and elegant in the way it looks, but one that’s also intuitive and pleasant to use. This is why we need your help.
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled UX designer to lead our product design department and build an extraordinary team of product designers. Get in touch with a link to your portfolio or Dribbble account and let us know why you can help.
As a UX lead, you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as UX and design lead on the feature roadmap, from discovery to concepting to visual design.
- Working closely with senior developers and strategists to translate use cases, customer personas, and business priorities into specific UX/UI and design solutions.
- Assisting with front-end development, specifically around CSS and design implementation.
- Injecting customer delight into information architecture through visual and graphic design.
- Creating and update style guides to support our brand.
- Leading ongoing customer and usability research to iterate and improve the product over time.
The ideal person for this role:
- Has a strong background in wireframing and product design.
- Is capable to lead and build the product design team.
- Is a fast learner.
- Is an expert on UX best practices and can translate these into fantastic interfaces.
- Has in-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Has experience with analytics and data visualization applications.
- Has top-level knowledge of the different technical aspects of a SaaS platform.
What can you expect from us?
- Good terms of employment.
- A remarkable company culture.
- A great working environment at a startup in the center of Amsterdam.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.