UI/UX Designer (Full-Time)
Design for millions of people.
In all of our work, we want to do and create remarkable things. These are products that we’d enjoy using ourselves, results that make us proud, and work that inspires others. We’re passionate about building aesthetic and high quality digital catalog software with a unique visual identity. A product that’s not only beautiful and elegant in the way it looks, but also pleasant and fun for people to use. To do all this, it’s clear we need to create something revolutionary, and that’s why we need your help.
We’re looking for a talented user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) designer to design our online catalog software. Our web app consists of two parts: the publication viewers (frontend) and the publication creator (backend). We believe that the ideal person for this job is someone with an unbeatable drive for excellence. Are you constantly challenging yourself to outdo your own past work, to go further, and genuinely become better at what you do? Great, because we’d love to meet you. Get in touch with a link to your portfolio or Dribbble account and let us know why you can help.
AS A UI/UX DESIGNER, YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Making sure Publitas is fun and easy to use
- Executing your ideas with our developers
- Visually reflecting our identity and messaging in the product
THE IDEAL UI/UX DESIGNER:
- Is eager to experiment and try out new things
- Loves typography
- Is highly opinionated
- Embraces simple solutions and fast iterations
- Is experienced in Agile design
- Has an exceptional eye for detail
- Demonstrates clear reasoning in design decisions
- Is fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Frontend skills to transform designs into HTML/CSS3
What can you expect from us?
- A remarkable company culture
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential
- A great working environment at a startup in the center of Amsterdam