Customer Support Specialist (Full-Time)
Create customer love.
We believe that providing spectacular support is the fundamental ingredient for creating customer love. That’s why we do things a little differently here at Publitas.com. We don’t wait for customers to contact us, for example. Instead, we contact them for solutions about issues that they aren't even aware of. We do this with a team of smart, curious, and incredibly fun people who are dedicated to one thing only: making sure our customers are successful. Not once, not sometimes, but every time we can help.
We’re looking for knowledgeable, dedicated, and compassionate individuals to join us in Amsterdam. These are the type of people who love to help and refuse to give up until the problem has been solved. With an average customer satisfaction rating of 9.41 over the past 12 months, it’s clear that we’re passionate about helping our customers. As our client base grows (we doubled our number of customers in 2015), the demand for customer support will grow as well. We’d love to improve our average customer satisfaction rating as we grow and serve more customers, which is why we need your help. If you’re looking for a fun and challenging job, come join our team in Amsterdam as a customer support specialist.
As a sustomer support specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Helping professionals such as webmasters and online marketers by answering their questions (by phone, through email and social media)
- Coming up with solutions to any problems they might encounter (luckily it's nothing like the Internet help desk)
- Expanding the product knowledge base
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our product management team
- Working with our development team towards technical solutions that answer those needs
The ideal person for this job is:
- Someone with a strong desire to help people
- An outgoing optimist with great communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Madly in love with mobile devices and web apps
- A fast learner with incredible multitasking skills
- Content with no less than a 100 percent customer satisfaction rate
- Driven to get things done
- Curious and always eager to learn new things
- Expertise in email etiquette
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS coding, RSS, PDF and InDesign for troubleshooting
What can you expect from us?
- Option to work remotely
- Free lunch
- We'll cover your travel expenses
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store
- A remarkable company culture
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam